For the most magical Christmas experience this year, visit Santa and his elves at Loch Lomond Shores!
When, Where & How Much...
Unfortunately, this event has now passed.
||Visit the event website here
||Facebook information can be found here
About The Magical Santa’s Grotto at Loch Lomond Shores
Santa Claus is coming to Loch Lomond Shores!
Christmas isn’t Christmas without a visit to Santa. Come and see Santa at his magical loch-side residence, with a peek into the Elves’ Workshop, and a trip on the Santa Train to Santa’s Grotto to visit the man himself.
This experience is new for 2017 and includes:
• Arrival area for ticketholders, with free refreshments and Christmas movie while you wait
• Magical story-telling by the Elves
• The magical toy room where children can see some of the gifts Santa will be delivering this Christmas
• Letter writing, so that the children can give Santa their list when they meet him
You’ll then board the ‘Loch Lomond Shores Express Train’. A short ‘train’ ride will take you to Santa’s grotto, where the elves will take you to Santa. You’ll be able to give Santa your letter and – if you’ve been really good! – get an early Christmas present.
Booking early to avoid disappointment is recommended.
Professional photographs with Santa are available.
• To avoid disappointment, we recommend buying tickets in advance. Tickets will also be available on the door.
• The experience includes: refreshments and a movie on arrival; a visit to the Elves’ Workshop for storytelling, to see the toy room, and to write to Santa; a round trip on the Santa ‘train’ to/from the Grotto and workshop; a visit to see Santa in the grotto and a gift for each child. The experience will last for approximately 25 minutes.
• All children should be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 16 years of age.
• Children’s ticket price (£9.95) includes a maximum of 2 adults. Additional adults are required to buy tickets.
• Opening hours are:
November 25th 11am-6pm
November 26th 11am-6pm
December 2nd 11am-6pm
December 3rd 11am-6pm
December 8th-24th (open daily) 10am - 6pm
• Operated and managed by Thomson’s Fun Fairs.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
• Parents are permitted to take photographs of their own children throughout the experience except for in Santa’s grotto. Only photography by the organisers professional photographer is permitted in the grotto. Photographs will be available for purchase.
• Other T&Cs apply – see organisers for details
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The Magical Santa’s Grotto at Loch Lomond Shores are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.