**TICKETS ARE NOW LIVE! EVENT IS FREE BUT TICKETED!**
Glasgow Goes Green Week Festival 2017 // "What Does Green Mean to You? // Hosted by All Four Universities in Glasgow // Part of Largest Nationwide Week of Student Climate Action // Free but Ticketed //
We are hosting the second GGGW Festival at SWG3's TV Studio showcasing the amazing things going on across the city that promote a healthier planet and lifestyle with stalls, workshops, films, music, food and drink – all linked together by sustainability and of course, our favourite city, Glasgow!
So far we have confirmed:
- Glasgow Bike Station's Pedal Powered Cinema + Smoothie Machine
- Plan Bee - Biodiversity Champions Workshop + Craft Brewery
- Sew Confident Ltd Repurposing Workshop
- MAD Challenges Climate Conversations Workshop
- Green Aspirations Scotland Wood Whittling Workshop
- Greenpeace Glasgow Stall + Exhibit
- The Concrete Garden + On the Corner Repurposing Workshop
- Art Afternoons by Maria + Henri Art Zine Workshop
- Cameron Mackay from Explorers' Stories Film Screening
- Go Vegan Scotland Workshop + Stall
- Project eRally Electric Car Showcase
- Food Sharing Glasgow
- Glasgow University Climate Action Society Stall + Exhibition
- Squinty Stuff Stall + Repurposing/Upcycling Workshop
- The GOOD Garden Project Stall
- Glasgow University Beekeeping Society Tasting Session
- Glasgow University Bike Hub
- Glasgow University Wildlife Garden
With spoken word and bands to keep you energised throughout the night:
- Ellen Renton Spoken Word Poetry
- I am A Crow Spoken Word Poetry
- Sunshine Social
- Zenga The Titan
- DJ KAPPA from the The i AM Project
Plus a fully stocked bar!
Organised by: Guest - Glasgow University Environmental Sustainability Team at the University of Glasgow, Sustainability at GSA, Radial at The Glasgow School of Art, Zero Waste Scotland, Sustainability at Glasgow Caledonian University, and Sustainable Strathclyde at the University of Strathclyde 🌱
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Glasgow Goes Green Week Festival 2017 are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!