To celebrate Glasgow's unique martime heritage, over the course of the weekend our visitors will enjoy...
• Scotland's biggest open water rowing regatta; Castle to Crane race on the River Clyde
• Dragonboat racing down the Clyde (stay tuned for entry details!)
• Traditional skills demonstrations from GalGael
• Live music
• Sea shanties, story telling, and poetry
• Visit our Clydebuilt Market with handmade work from Glasgow's artists, designers and crafters
• Delicious street food
• Enjoy a drink (or two...) from the Riverside Bar with Galvanize Events Ltd
Everyone is welcome!
It'll be bright, colourful and surprising. It'll be unexpected, and it'll be really quite boaty! Keep your eyes peeled for updates to our line up...
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Clydebuilt Festival are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!