Always fancied trying Swing Dancing? Join Glasgow Jitterbugs at Dance HQ for their new block of classes!
When, Where & How Much...
Unfortunately, this event has now passed.
About 2 for 1 Swing Dance Classes
Join us in our brand new block of swing dance classes where you'll learn authentic Lindy Hop and Collegiate Shag from the 1920s, 30s & 40s! No partner or experience needed!
Take advantage of our special offer on the 12th January: buy the Beginner Lindy Hop class at 7pm and get the Collegiate Shag class at 8pm absolutely free!
7pm Beginner Lindy Hop (£5)
8pm Collegiate Shag (free with the 7pm class or £5 on its own)
9pm Improver Lindy Hop (For those who have been doing Lindy Hop for a while. £5 on its own or £3 if you do any of the other 2 classes)
Important Information - Please read before attending:
1) You can park for free in any bay in the back car park behind the Templeton Building if you check in with the security office located just to the right of the entrance to the car park. After that, you just send them a quick text with your car reg for any future visits.
2) It's easy to get to the Templeton Building by bus or train.
3) Please be on time for class if you are new to these dance styles. We cover the basic footwork in the first 15-20 minutes of each class, which is essential in order to do the rest of the class.
4) Please bring your own water. There is a sink where you can refill.
5) Please wear comfortable clothing that's easy to move around in and not restrictive. Flat shoes that are supportive and don't come off your feet easily are recommended. Smooth soles, ie not grippy, are best.
6) There are 2 entrances to the Templeton Building, one from London Road and one from the back car park. Once inside, take the lift to the 4th floor where you will see signs for Dance HQ.
See you there!
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for 2 for 1 Swing Dance Classes are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.