This performance of One more sleep ‘til Christmas is aimed at audience members who would benefit from a more relaxed theatre environment, including people with an autistic spectrum disorder or sensory or communication disorder and their families.
It’s the night before Christmas, and seven excited children are tucked up together cosy in bed. But who can sleep when Santa’s on his way?
Maybe singing some festive carols will help – but only if they don’t wake Mum and Dad!
Citizens Associate Director Guy Hollands creates a new fun-filled festive show for 3 – 6 year olds in the intimate setting of our Circle Studio.
This performance will be a supportive, relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere for all the family.
• The age-recommendation for this production is 3-6 years but the show is aimed at children, teenagers, adults and their families.
• The performance takes place in the Circle Studio at the Citizens Theatre.
• A Visual Story for the relaxed performance will be available in due course.
• Audience members will be able to access the auditorium area before the show begins.
• Seating is unreserved.
• You are free to leave the studio at any time.
• If you need to leave the performance we will provide a quiet room.
• The Citizens Theatre is fully accessible with cafe, toilets and plenty of parking.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for One More Sleep ’til Christmas Relaxed Performance are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!