The lead up to Christmas is almost as important as the day itself, to keep the kids on the straight and narrow. A little visit to Santa is always good to ensure good behaviour!
Join us for brunch with Santa where the kids will spend a full hour with Santa! Start the morning with festive card making and breakfast ready for Santa to choose a winner. This is followed by a full hour with Santa - story telling, photos, spot prizes throughout and a gift for every kid!
Santa will end the visit with a special prize for the best card (and maybe another wee treat for everyone else - well it is Christmas!)
* Santa will join you from 10.30am - 11.30am
* Every child will get an arts bag with stickers, glitter pen, crayons & cards to decorate - this will be on your table on arrival so get arty until Santa arrives!
* All adults and children to eat off the Brunch Menu - all food and drink to be paid on the day. We do not charge for food in advance - as this allows you more flexibility to choose from the full menu rather than us choosing for you!
* The £5/6.50 ticket covers the event costs & gifts
* We will contact you within 7 days of booking to arrange your arrival time and any special requirements.
* Parents and Guardians are responsible for their children
* On various events there may be added extras such as a face painter, professional or lucky dip - these are not included and are optional
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Brunch with Santa are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!