The Dockyard Social Street Food Market
The Dockyard Social Street Food Market returns between 9th and 11th November, come down grab some amazing street food and check out their popular Bombay Sapphire indoor Gin Garden!
About The Dockyard Social Street Food Market
Sorry, but this event has been and gone!
Come down and grab some amazing street food from a selection of Scotland’s best traders along with top class drinks from one of our bars including the very popular Bombay Sapphire indoor Gin Garden!
Foodie friendly | Family Friendly | Dog Friendly
You can choose from a variety of homegrown independent street food traders, whether wood-fired pizza or Taiwanese Bao buns - we want you to experience dining socially and try various styles of cuisine.
With up to 12 different Street Food traders, there’ll definitely be something for everyone.
Keep an eye out as we release more street food trader info over the coming weeks, here’s a little to whet the appetite…
○ Pizza Hawker - The finest wood fired Pizzas, with 48 hr proved sourdough giving the perfect base.
○ Abandon Chips - Stacked and loaded waffle fries, McPoutine anyone, or smashed Big Mac?
○ Honu - The two Kings of all things Pacific - their Poke bowls caused quite a stir last time they were here!
○ Fritti - a converted Piaggio Ape van, bringing Southern Italian street food to Glasgow.
○ Noi's Cafe - Homegrown authentic Thai, 10/10 on the chilli scale!
○ Bao Down - Taiwanese fluffy buns of pure joy. How about some Crispy Pork belly / Catfish with orange sambal?
○ Moskito Spanish Bites / Food Truck - Spanish street food out of their converted horsebox.
○ Paleo Canteen - Caveman cuisine brought into 2018 with style - Coeliac friendly
○ Buffle Wrap - Our favourite bubble waffle slinger returns. We. Can't. Wait.
○ Rolly's Ice Cream - Bringing Thai style rolled IceCream to The Dockyard…Think Kinder Bueno rolls...
○ Berto's Brownies - You’ve never seen brownies like Berto’s. Trust me. Vegan + GF options.
○ The Common Grind - Scotland's only pop-up speciality coffee company operating as a social enterprise.
Eat Well. Drink Well. Do Good.
95-107 Haugh Road, G3 8TY
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The Dockyard Social Street Food Market are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Other Events at The Dockyard Social
Food and Drink Events you might like...
20th November 2018
Glasgow East End
Browse the stalls and bag yourself a bargain at the twice weekly City Markets Bridgeton Cross Retail Market!
21st November 2018
Glasgow West End
Browse the stalls and bag yourself a bargain at the weekly City Markets Mansfield Park Partick Retail Market!
Days Out Events you might like...
21st Nov 2018 - 25th Nov 2018
Emirates Arena, Glasgow East End
See the world's best badminton players in action at the Scottish Open Gran Prix this November in the Emirates Arena!
Family and Kids Events you might like...
19th Nov 2018 - 6th Feb 2019
University of Glasgow Memorial Chapel, Glasgow West End
Between November and February, Glasgow University Chapel will host an exhibition of the drawings and sculpture of the late Glasgow artist Hannah Frank, who died ten years ago at the age of 100.
19th November 2018
Alexandra Park, Glasgow East End
East End Elfins are a Woodcraft Folk group for 6 to 9 year olds that meet on Monday evenings in Alexandra Park or St Andrew's East Parish Church!
Nights Out Events you might like...
19th November 2018
The Old Fruitmarket, Glasgow City Centre
Starsailor will celebrate the 15th anniversary of their album, Silence is Easy, with a special concert at the Old Fruitmarket on Monday 19th November!
19th Nov 2018 - 24th Nov 2018
Kings Theatre Glasgow, Glasgow City Centre
The tan has barely faded from Agnes and Sadie's thick skin and they're in trouble again, and left lip-synching for their lives! Bring yer pals and join The Dolls at the King's Theatre for Dragged Up!
Find other events in Glasgow
The Glasgow Christmas Markets return to George Square & St Enoch Square again for 2018 offering a wide selection of festive delights!
Visit House of Fraser, Buchanan Street on Thursday 22nd November, for their annual Christmas light switch on, a must-see event!
The worldwide smash hit musical by Queen and Ben Elton returns to the UK! Don't miss We Will Rock You when it comes to the Theatre Royal Glasgow in December 2019!
This charming west end lane is being transformed into a magical winter wonderland as Santa and his reindeer fly in for a visit on Sunday 25th November!
Super Market is going all out over the Christmas period giving you 7 days of the finest Independent shopping at Argyle Street Arches!
Advertise With Us
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!
Click here to find out more »