This workshop is completely FREE and focuses on both physical and mental well-being!
Join me and my team to learn helpful ways to feel better and improve your overall health.
What to expect?
- Mindfulness – what is it and how do I do it?
- Dance and QiGong – let’s get a bit of movement!
- Art activities – let’s get creative!
Why is it free?
This workshop is funded by the Awesome Foundation Grant – a community advancing the interest of social enterprise projects to enhance community development. The project will be running on a ‘Pay It Forward’ model. That means:
- If you enjoy the event, there will be an opportunity to donate money on the day
- This is to ‘pay it forward’ to someone else to give them the opportunity to learn what you’ve learnt
- This will allow the event to go to other areas and spread this further and wider
- This is ONLY if you would like to, and are able to. There will be no pressure for you to give anything!
- Let’s make Glasgow healthy!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Who it is suitable for?
Absolutely everyone is welcome! The event is aimed at people living in Cadder and surrounding communities within Glasgow. The content is aimed at adults, but will still be family friendly, so if you can’t find a babysitter, then bring the kids along!
What should I bring to the event?
If you have a yoga mat – please bring it along. If you don’t – don’t worry! Just bring a towel with you to lie on. Everything else is provided.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call or text me on 07901937187 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Let’s Make Glasgow Healthy! are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!