|2nd Apr 2019 to 3rd Apr 2019|
|10am - 3pm|
House for an Art Lover
Bellahouston Park Dumbreck Road, Glasgow South Side G41 5BW
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow studiopavilion on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
In this two-day course, children will have the opportunity to explore creative and fun print-making techniques. We will learn how to plan their compositions using the method of collage making and then bring their art to life through the print-making process. The course will provide a good understanding of how print-making works, and the children will develop a series of prints and make a t-shirt. All materials are provided and included in the class costs.
• How to plan image compositions through different methods including drawing and collage
• Using colour, taking into account colour combinations and the colour wheel
• Screen printing techniques including screen preparation and printing using a screen
• Relief printing techniques including screen block preparation and printing using a relief block
• Printing on different materials including paper and fabric
• A series of prints
• A printed t-shirt
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Easter Art School Week 1 - Explore Printmaking are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!