|1st June 2019|
|1pm - 3pm|
House for an Art Lover
Bellahouston Park Dumbreck Road, Glasgow South Side G41 5BW
|£15 or take part in all three Creative Writing masterclasses for £40|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow studiopavilion on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
Through practical and explorative exercises, participants’ skill, confidence and enjoyment in using words as creative material will be developed, supported by reading and discussing writers from across genres and time periods.
Participants are welcome to follow the full course, or drop-in for individual workshops. All reading and writing materials will be provided.
This workshop builds on the first to consider how the use of traditional and experimental forms of narrative and structure can transform fragments of text into a body of writing.
Participants will leave this course with:
• Practical techniques and creative approaches for writing
• Appreciation of their existing knowledge, experience and capabilities
• Original writing – ranging from the starting point for a new project through to finished pieces of work
• Expanded knowledge of writers from across genres
• Confidence in sharing writing-in-progress with peers: with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Experimenting (Creative Writing Masterclass 2) are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!