In this workshop participants will be introduced to a simple printing technique, and explore how we can use basic materials to create our own individual abstract patterns and compositions on paper.
Within this workshop participants will:
• be introduced to the basic principles of block printing
• explore paper cut outs as a means of generating a visual language of abstract forms
• learn how to make their own stamps, drawing inspiration from the cut out exercises
• gain an insight into pattern making and composition techniques, using their own stamp designs
• generate a body of work that explores the many different possibilities offered by the printing process
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Experimenting with Block Printing are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!