|27th July 2019|
|2pm - 11pm|
62 Albion Street, Glasgow City Centre G1 1PA
|This is a free event|
|Visit the event website here|
|Facebook information can be found here|
In the Spirit of the Merchant City Festival, join us for a feel good fiesta on Saturday 27th July from 2pm in our main bar.
Here's what to expect:
• The launch of our new ala carte menu
• Complimentary tapas tasters
• Electrifying Samba dancers
• Steel drumming from the Pantasy Steel Band
• Promotional Bacardi cocktails
• Bacardi Pop Up Bar
• Sangria Exchange (Keep your eyes peeled for our PRs)
• Live DJ spinning beats from Latin America and the Caribbean
Let us transport you to a Bacardi fuelled Brazilian Carnival enhanced by Glasgow's 'come rain or shine' party spirit!
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The Sound of Rum Fiesta are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!