What you can expect:
• A half day course in a relaxed, friendly group of like minded people
• your Dog First Aid Certificate (based on your full understanding the course content)
• to learn hands on up-to-date techniques that could potentially save lives in an emergency situation
• opportunity to purchase discounted pet first aid products
• Full Body Examination
• Road Accidents
• Burns & Scalds
• Eye Injuries
• Heat Stroke and much more!
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Dog First Aid Emergency Canine Care Course: Glasgow are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!