Listed in: Attractions - Festivals
We have no opening hours information for Clydebuilt Festival
About Clydebuilt Festival
From the 22nd to the 24th of September, Glasgow will play host to the first Clydebuilt Festival, a celebration of boats and the folk that use them for work and play.
There will be something for everyone at the festival: whether you are young or old; an old salt or a determined land lubber, come along to see, smell, taste and experience maritime heritage as you've never seen it before.
THE FESTIVAL WILL INCLUDE A RANGE OF ACTIVITIES:
• Civic opening with exciting live entertainment
• Castle to Crane - a new long distance rowing race for 100 rowing boats from around the UK.
• A marquee filled with craft demonstrations, talks, music and activity
• The Glasgow Cup - Short skiff racing for the much coveted trophy!
• Saturday night Ceilidh for all
• Traditional boats new and old out on the water
• Launch of GalGael's new West Coast Skiff
Sorry, but we have no upcoming events for Clydebuilt Festival. If you know of an event taking place at Clydebuilt Festival or anywhere else in Glasgow tell us about it
and we'll list it on the website, for free!