Listed in: Attractions - Festivals
We have no opening hours information for Clydebuilt Festival
About Clydebuilt Festival
From the 22nd to the 24th of September, Glasgow will play host to the first Clydebuilt Festival, a celebration of boats and the folk that use them for work and play.
There will be something for everyone at the festival: whether you are young or old; an old salt or a determined land lubber, come along to see, smell, taste and experience maritime heritage as you've never seen it before.
THE FESTIVAL WILL INCLUDE A RANGE OF ACTIVITIES:
• Civic opening with exciting live entertainment
• Castle to Crane - a new long distance rowing race for 100 rowing boats from around the UK.
• A marquee filled with craft demonstrations, talks, music and activity
• The Glasgow Cup - Short skiff racing for the much coveted trophy!
• Saturday night Ceilidh for all
• Traditional boats new and old out on the water
• Launch of GalGael's new West Coast Skiff