|15 Fairley Street, Glasgow South Side G51 2SN|
|Clydebuilt Festival Website|
|Follow clydebuiltfest on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
From the 22nd to the 24th of September, Glasgow will play host to the first Clydebuilt Festival, a celebration of boats and the folk that use them for work and play.
There will be something for everyone at the festival: whether you are young or old; an old salt or a determined land lubber, come along to see, smell, taste and experience maritime heritage as you've never seen it before.
THE FESTIVAL WILL INCLUDE A RANGE OF ACTIVITIES:
• Civic opening with exciting live entertainment
• Castle to Crane - a new long distance rowing race for 100 rowing boats from around the UK.
• A marquee filled with craft demonstrations, talks, music and activity
• The Glasgow Cup - Short skiff racing for the much coveted trophy!
• Saturday night Ceilidh for all
• Traditional boats new and old out on the water
• Launch of GalGael's new West Coast Skiff
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!