|30 George Square, Glasgow City Centre G2 1EQ|
|Glasgow Chamber Of Commerce Website|
|Follow Glasgow_Chamber on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
Glasgow Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business in Glasgow. As one of the oldest Chambers of Commerce in the world, Your Chamber has a wealth of knowledge and expertise to help your business succeed.
Glasgow prospered during the 18th century, largely due to international trade and merchant activity. Glasgow Chamber of Commerce was established by Royal Charter to promote the city's interests at home and abroad. Patrick Colquhoun, Glasgow's Lord Provost, drafted a constitution on 1 January 1783.
The ethos of the Chamber remains the same and we can broadly help by offering members business solutions, cost savings and proving relevant business information.
We do this by:
• Affinity schemes and business solutions to help businesses become more successful
• Marketing and profiling to our 1,200 members
• Business events and networking
• Training and workforce development
• Exporting and international trade support
• Campaigning on important policy issues on behalf of members
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!