Enjoy a day of activities, workshops and events running from 9am until 4pm!
• Easter Egg Hunt
• Explore the area with a trek from Patchwork Ponies
• Take care of the environment with a Bowling beach litter pick
• Canal heritage talks
• Wildlife tours
• Find out more about the work of the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB)
• Take part in a range of fun activities with Scottish Waterways Trust
• All against a backdrop of live acoustic music
Take part in all the activities from the BHive Activity Hub
• Water Zorbing
• Soft Archery
• Garden Games
• Find out more and sign up to the 2019 BHive Kids Summer Day Camp
Lots of activities going on at Arches 7, 8 and 9!
• Arch 7: Made In West Dunbartonshire Makers Market & demonstrations (10% off selected items!)
• Arch 8: Artist Studio and Clay Exhibition
• 1030 am -12 pm Latern Making for Earth Hour
• 1230 – 1.15 pm -1.15 pm – 2 pm Cynotype photographs
• 2.30pm – 4pm Printmaking for Cards
• 4.30 – 5.30pm Meditative Walk
• Arch 9: Artist Studio and Wood and resin workroom
There’s loads for everyone to see and do at Bowling Harbour!
If you require any further information, please email email@example.com.
The event is brought to by Scottish Canals
* No booking is necessary for the BHive activities but places will be given out on a first come first serve basis so please arrive on time to avoid disappointment. Please note activities will take place outdoors therefore please come dressed appropriately for the weather.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Springfest at Bowling Harbour are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!