Impact Summit 2020 | The UK's leading celebration of purpose-led business | May 20th 2020 | ONLINE
Values-led business isn’t a trend; it is the future.
Impact Summit is an annual event that brings together some of the brightest minds of our time. We give a platform to the people shaking things up, changing the status quo, and using purpose-driven business models as a means of tackling global challenges.
In these uncertain times, celebrating and supporting each other is more important than ever. We must still come together; to share ideas, foster community, learn from and help each other - even if we can’t do so physically.
This year, Impact Summit is going virtual! Join us online to find inspiration, discuss ideas and connect with the people who are not only sharing in this vision, but bringing it to life.
Impact Summit 2020 will cover six core themes:
• Work in the time of Covid-19
• Climate change
• Tech for good
• The future of food & drink
• Sustainable fashion
• Mindfulness & wellbeing
- Anahid Basmajian, Global Lead, Client Experience Programs, Workplace from Facebook
- Mark Cuddigan, CEO, Ella’s Kitchen
- Diana Verde Nieto, Co-founder & CEO, Positive Luxury
- Saasha Celestial-One, Co-founder & COO, OLIO
- Sarah Merrick, Founder & CEO, Ripple Energy
- Emma Slade Edmonson, Director, ESE Consultancy
- Gib Bulloch, Intrapreneur & Author
- Olly Lawder, Senior Planning, Futerra
- Juan Pablo Cerda, Founder & CEO, Zeigo
More to be announced...
- April Wensel, Founder, Compassionate Coding
- Celia Hodson, Founder, Hey Girls
- Simon Coley, Co-founder, Karma Cola
- Amy William, Founder, Good-Loop
- Scott McCulloch, Co-founder, TheVeganKind
- Irina Preda, AI and Software Engineer, Code Your Future
Keep an eye on our website for the latest speaker announcements, updates and more!
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Impact Summit are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Join Potential In Me for their free online programme for parents and carers to help you understand your tweens and teens better!
The Lighthouse hold tours every Saturday, they offer a great opportunity to learn about The Lighthouse building, but also about the work of Charles Rennie Mackintosh and the city he was born in!
Kelvingrove Art Gallery are hosting a series of talks focusing on their newly acquired 17th Century Portrait of Lord Mungo Murray, by renowned artist John Michael Wright.