|19th May 2021 to 20th May 2021|
|8.30am - 3pm|
|Pay what You Can|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow ImpactSummit_ on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
|Follow ImpactSummit_ on Instagram|
Values-led business isn’t a trend; it is the future.
Impact Summit is Europe’s leading purpose-led business event - an annual gathering for those who dream of a thriving global economy that puts people and planet at its very heart. From entrepreneurs, to executives, to educators, we provide a platform to the people shaking things up, changing the status quo, and using purpose-driven business models as a means of tackling global challenges.
Join us to find inspiration, discuss ideas and connect with the people who are not only sharing in this vision, but bringing it to life.
We are facing environmental, social, economic and health problems not in isolation, but as an international community. Impact Summit is the platform for those finding solutions to the most pressing challenges of our time.
People: A human-centric, socially conscious approach is both a moral responsibility and a business imperative.
Planet: Putting the planet before profit is not a trade-off: it's an investment in our future.
Technology: We can't fly blindly into technology's bright light.
- Douglas Lamont, CEO, Innocent Drinks
- Rebecca Baron, Head of Activism & Social Mission, Ben & Jerry's Europe
- Dr Danny Sriskandarajah, CEO, Oxfam GB
- Rupert Read, Former National Spokesperson, Extinction Rebellion UK
- James Timpson, Chief Executive, Timpson
- Mike Barry, Change Agent
- Saskia Bruysten, CEO, Yunus Social Business
- Christian Kroll, Founder & CEO, Ecosia
- Thandi Dyani, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Girls are Awesome
- Kehkashan Basu, Founder President, Green Hope Foundation
- Zoi Kantounatou, CFO & Co-founder, FutureX
- Bruce Walker, CEO & Co-founder, FutureX
... and loads more!
What you get with your ticket
- Access all live content and virtual networking on May 19th & 20th
- Book meetings with other attendees, exhibitors and partners, directly on the
- Watch the Impact Summit Competition finalists pitch live
- View replays of all content until 26th May 2021
Join the conversation
Twitter - @ImpactSummit_
Instagram - @ImpactSummit_
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Impact Summit are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
The Stand Glasgow's award winning, fast, frantic totally improvised comedy show makes its jump online every Monday night where comedians make up comedy live and based totally on your suggestions!
Whether it's an invention, design, brand name, literary work or a song, this session will give you the knowledge to identify the Intellectual Property assets contained within your business!
Merchant Voices is a community choir based in the City Halls in Glasgow's Merchant City, they are currently hosting weekly online rehearsals and would love you to join them!
The Birthing Well are running relaxed and informal pregnancy yoga and hypnobirthing classes online to help you to experience a positive pregnancy and prepare for the birth of your baby!