Are you tired of anxiety controlling your life?
Do you spend your days surviving every anxious moment?
Are you ready to put in a little hard work for a whole new outlook?
Then it’s time to learn to live well with anxiety.
Join Paula ‘Must Try Harder’ McGuire – adventurer, motivational speaker, author and life coach – for a morning of inspiration and guidance on putting anxiety into its proper place in your life.
What you will learn:
• how to stop existing and start living with anxiety
• the benefits of taking control of your own mental wellbeing
• how to separate anxiety from your emotions
• that YOU really can live well with anxiety!
Who this workshop is suitable for:
• anyone who feels they are being limited by anxiety.
• those who are ready to learn a new way of thinking about their mental health.
• everyone who is willing to dedicate the time and effort that their wellbeing deserves.
• over-16s only (separate workshops are available for young people).
What is included:
• practical tools and techniques to help you thrive and not just -survive with anxiety
• an introduction to Paula’s SCARE system for embracing anxiety.
• handouts and worksheets for further self-study
• tea/coffee and healthy snacks to keep you going throughout the morning
• regular progress follow-ups
• hopefully a smile or two along the way
What is definitely NOT involved:
• group tasks
• compulsory feedback or discussion
Paula has lived with chronic social and general anxiety for 30 years and would never expect you to participate in any group activities or public sharing, if you are not happy to do so. She will do everything possible to make you feel as comfortable as you can be at a workshop, including never asking you to speak out or volunteering you for anything. If you have any questions or concerns about coming along, or any accessibility requirements, please get in touch with Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll try her best to put your mind at ease.
Venue: 1 Benview Street, Glasgow, G20 7SA
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Living Well with Anxiety are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!