Do you want to learn how to build a brand for your business to be proud of? In my workshop I'll help you define your brand personality.
YOUR BRAND IS MORE THAN A LOGO
Sometimes when people start a new business they think: ‘I’ve got my logo; that’s my brand sorted’. But, your brand is much more than a logo.
There is the full visual side (logo, font, colours and imagery) as well as tone of voice, but really it’s just the tip of the iceberg – this only covers how the brand looks not what it represents.
What really makes a brand is the story behind it.
• What your brand stands for
• The values and mission statement
• The personality you want to portray
• How the imagery should reflect this by choice of colours, fonts and imagery
• Learn why defining your brand identity is so important?
• Identify the core values of your business to your customers
• Outline your own brand personality
• Create a vision moodboard for your ideal brand
• Understand the importance of consistent use of colour, typography and visual style
Who is the workshop for?
• Small business owners and entrepreneurs who are developing their brand for the first time
• What to update and refresh their branding
• Want to understand and learn more about why branding is so much more than a logo
• Struggling to grow your business or feel stuck
• Keen to evolve your brand but don't know where to start
• Embarrassed about your brand as it doesn't do you justice
• Looking to raise your profile
Because this is an intimate day with plenty of personal support and guidance, there are limited spaces available, max 6 places. You will be in a room with lovely people who are in a similar position to you, wanting to start or grow their business. Perfect for informal networking and making new friends.
Book a space on one of my branding workshops and we’ll explore your brand story and figure out how to make it even stronger. Tickets available through Eventbrite and on my website www.brandingbyjuls.com/workshops
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for How to build a unique brand: Brand your business with Juls are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!