After the massive success of last years swap shop event, many of you asked for another and it's finally here!
Revolution on Mitchell Street, downstairs bar area - over 18's only due to licensing but you can grab some food and drinks in there while you wait. There is also a lift to the downstairs bar for disabled access. Please only use this if you need it.
How it goes
• Drop off between 12.30pm- 1.30pm
• Exchange your items for swap tokens (fully recyclable paper tickets)
• As our volunteers set up the swap space you can get some food and drinks upstairs in Revolution
• Doors open to swap between 3-4pm
• Exchange your tokens for new-to-you items
• Just before closing we will be drawing the winners for our raffle prizes
We will be hosting a raffle to win a zero waste hamper, with proceeds going to our crowdfunder to create Scotland's first mobile zero waste shop! Tickets £1 each
Please bring along a maximum of 10 good quality, clean, unwanted items such as:
• Clothes of all sizes (with hangers please!), shoes that still have a lot of life in them and aren't in disrepair as we don't have someone on site to repair
• Jewellery, accessories (no body/piercing jewellery due to hygiene )
• Toiletries that are full or barely used (no makeup or soaps that have touched skin please due to hygiene reasons)
• Toys, games
Last year we had some people who dropped off dirty and unwearable clothing, this is not a rag collection and it's unfair to swap items that are not fit for purpose as someone else will lose out.
We also ask that clothes are brought with hangers, as this will make it much easier to set up and make the event go a lot smoother.
All leftover items will be donated to various charities and organisations in Glasgow, hopefully helping others.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Swap It Like It’s Hot - Round 2! are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Glasgow SIMBA monthly group offers support for those who's baby has died at any stage of pregnancy or close to birth.
Enjoy a superb evening filled with glamour, fine food, and wonderful entertainment at the Erskine Victory Ball 2020 on October 2nd!