RAINMAKER MASTERCLASS 2020
WHEN: FRIDAY 24TH JANUARY 2020, 8:30AM - 1PM
WHERE: THE LIGHTHOUSE, MITCHELL LANE, GLASGOW
PRE-CHRISTMAS EARLYBIRD PRICE: £195 (+VAT)
Join us for a limited-edition Rainmaker Masterclass event and start 2020 as you mean to go on: energised, inspired and armed with a range of tools for guaranteed business growth.
As we’re set to celebrate our 20th year in business, we’re letting the cat out of the bag (just a little) and hosting our first Open Programme in a decade where you’ll learn to love making it rain clients, contacts and sales, and how to do it better than you ever have before.
Our hugely successful 3 day Rainmaker Programme delivers terrific ROI for clients. This fast-paced, half day Masterclass is an intensive learning journey where you’ll develop skills and behaviours that will make a real impact on your sales figures. It’s not for the faint hearted.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN...
Proceed Until Apprehended
• Learn to love selling, and always be in the mood to make it rain
• Time, timing and systems; the 71 ways to keep in touch
• Pass the wallpaper test; leveraging your personality
• Throw the duvet back; how to take action every day
Passionate Oral Communication
• Be appropriately memorable: make the emotional connection, and create instant rapport
• Have them ask for more; what’s your why, and how will you change their life?
• Flex your style; Six ways to pitch Be prepared: from the cocktail bar to the boardroom; 30 3 30
• Gain instant rapport; the alchemy of creating chemistry
• Suspend your self-interest; Be curious, be concise, be confident, be in the room
• Overcome objections, get out of the friend zone and advance to the next level
WHAT YOU'LL GET...
• Pre Masterclass Rainmaker Diagnostic
• A warm welcome, breakfast roll and refreshments
• Motivational four hour masterclass with like-minded professionals
• Comprehensive, beautifully functional learning materials
• 4, 8 and 12 week follow up tutorials for momentum and measuring success: short, sharp injections of further learning
• A memorable, well worth your money’s worth, Friday morning out of the office – and the best start to 2020 you could ask for
WHAT IT'S WORTH
EARLYBIRD COST JUST £195.00 (+VAT)
STANDARD COST £245.00 (+VAT)
MAXIMUM THREE DELEGATES PER ORGANISATION
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Rainmaker Masterclass are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Walking Tours in Glasgow is now offering a two hour Street Art tour! This mural and modern culture tour will show the beautiful street art pieces scattered around the city of Glasgow!
The Lighthouse hold tours every Saturday, they offer a great opportunity to learn about The Lighthouse building, but also about the work of Charles Rennie Mackintosh and the city he was born in!
Regular candle and wax melt making workshops are held at The Divine Hag's Saltmarket Shop, come along and learn how to mix a selection of essential oils before making your own soy candle & melts!