8th July 2020
15th July 2020
22nd July 2020
plus 1 more date(s), see below for more info
|7pm - 8pm|
|Online Event Glasgow|
|This is a free event|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow potentialin_me on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
All our lives are up in the air right now for families and there’s no denying these are challenging times. We're here to support you!
In this FREE online programme you’ll have support from us and the other parents and carers taking part. We are a team of life/youth coaches and workshop facilitators.
“I’m so glad I’m here, I thought I was the only one experiencing this” is something that so many of our parents and carers say. You’re not alone! Join us to share approaches and ideas of ways you can navigate these new times.
Our programme is designed to:
• help you understand your tweens and teens better
• enhance your communication and connection build your resilience and resourcefulness
• It is for parents and carers with children 8yrs plus or perhaps you have children approaching that age and are keen to be prepared for the years ahead.
Although the start date says this week, don't worry if you can't make it. We'll get you caught up and the membership area has lifetime access.
The programme will consist of a range of support in the form of:
• weekly online calls on a range of parenting topics including relationships, communication, tech/screen time, bullying, your well-being, understanding adolescence, using coaching to enhance your conversations...and lots more!
• membership area with lots of videos, audios and community conversation that you can access any time you like
• one-to-one coaching for parents/carers and your children (limited number of slots)
• private facebook group for conversation and support
You can access more information on the course here: https://potentialin.me/families-online/
The importance of families being truly connected and compassionate is absolutely paramount, now more so than ever. We have lived experience of the challenges many parents/carers and children experience together and we want you to know that you’re not alone in experiencing them.
We are a team of life coaches passionate about helping families to connect and thrive together. To support you, we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to join our online Connected Families programme at no cost. For us, during these challenging times we simply want to support you to enjoy family life together.
Let’s get through this together!
Additional Dates: 15 July 2020, 22 July 2020, 29 July 2020
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Connected Families - Free Online Programme for Parents and Carers are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Join Potential In Me for their free online programme for parents and carers to help you understand your tweens and teens better!