|20th Feb 2021 to 28th Feb 2021|
|Saturday & Sunday 10am - 5pm|
Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
100 Renfrew Street, Glasgow City Centre G2 3DB
|This is a free event|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow rcstweets on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
It is designed to help you understand the process and to prepare for the audition.
You will meet and work with staff and potential applicants, get the chance to develop your work and practice before the real audition.
This short course will be led by staff who are involved in auditioning for the BA Performance in BSL and English degree programme. It will be an invaluable chance to break the ice with potential auditioners and to practice for the day itself.
- Staff will fully explain the application and audition process.
- They will help you select and develop your monologue and devised piece.
- They will guide you through the audition day itself and what to expect.
- There will be an opportunity to perform your pieces and receive feedback.
- There will be a Q&A about the auditioning process and what we are looking for.
- This weekend should help you feel more clear and confident about auditioning with us.
One weekend will be delivered online and one (we hope) in person at the RCS in Glasgow – they will be the same structure.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for BA Performance in BSL and English Audition Preparation are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Have you always wanted to know more about how GCHT's grants scheme works? Do you have a project in mind but are not sure if it would be eligible? Then this surgeries series is for you!