|18th Sep 2020 to 31st Dec 2021|
|Glasgow City Centre|
£44 pound per team (2-6 players per team)
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow thebigescape1 on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
|Follow thebigescape1 on Instagram|
The Big Escape is a city-wide Escape Game played on your smartphone.
We turn the city into a giant escape game whereby teams must race around the city cracking codes, solving puzzles and completing challenges... without getting caught.
You'll have some help from Dan Rooney and his crew (pre recorded virtual characters). Each team will rack up points as they move across the city by solving a range of Escape Game style challenges and puzzles. Teams with the most points that blow open the Casino safe and escape the city without the cops catching them wins.
How to play:
• Get your ticket - one ticket per team of up to 6 players.
• We will send you a pre-game briefing via email before the event.
• Arrive at the start location & start anytime you want on the day.
• The game is played on our purpose-built app.
• Escape the city before the other teams.
• Score as many points as possible to win and climb the scoreboard for your city.
What you need:
• One team ticket for up to six players
• Android or iOS Smartphone
• Dressing up is optional but good fun
• Bring your A-game, you'll need it to escape!
• Suitable for families
Come join us for on an escape adventure throughout your city! The Big Escape is available in 32 cities across the UK.
Can you escape the city?!
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The Big Escape Glasgow are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Whether you're wishing to purchase a few hidden treasures, interested in selling or just wishing for an enjoyable day out, there is something for everyone at Ayr's Sunday Market and Car Boot Sale!
Walking Tours in Glasgow is now offering a two hour Street Art tour! This mural and modern culture tour will show the beautiful street art pieces scattered around the city of Glasgow!