On Saturday 6 November, the middle weekend of COP26, UMA Entertainment is hosting a day of live music, DJ sets and talks focusing on the intersection of culture and climate, exploring how music and entertainment can play a role in the fight against climate change.
80% of the profits from this event, and of all funds raised via public donations as part of this event will be donated to Brian Eno’s charity EarthPercent, making grants to the most effective organisations working on the climate crisis. The remaining 20% will be donated to social impact charities in Glasgow, helping to support the local community.
Ballot Entry - Live Music (Gig) 14+ (7pm-10.30pm)
£5.63 (£5.00 + £0.63 Fees, excluding any delivery costs)
Guaranteed Entry - Live Music (Gig) 14+ (7pm-10.30pm)
£39.38 (£35.00 + £4.38 Fees, excluding any delivery costs)
Guaranteed Entry - After Show (DJs) 18+ (11pm-2am)
£11.25 (£10.00 + £1.25 Fees, excluding any delivery costs)
Guaranteed Entry - Full Event (Gig + DJs) 18+ (7pm-2am)
£50.63 (£45.00 + £5.63 Fees, excluding any delivery costs)
GOT AN EVENT TO SHARE? It's free to post your events on What's On Glasgow, click here to find out more!Want to be the first to hear about what's happening in Glasgow? Just hit 'Like' on our Facebook page, join the What's On Scotland Facebook Group and 'Follow' on our Twitter account and you're all set!
Where possible we will update our listings to notify of cancelled, postponed and rescheduled events, however we STRONGLY ADVISE that you check with the venue/organiser in the first instance for updates.All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Ahead of a new album in 2022, Mull Historical Society is joined by Sorren MacIean, Hannah Fisher and Seonaid Aitken and more for this special concert at St Luke's Glasgow for Celtic Connections 2022!
Don't miss a rare chance to get up close and personal with Teenage Fanclub's Norman Blake, guitar legend Bernard Butler and Love and Money frontman James Grant when FRETS comes to Celtic Connections!
5 years after the release of their last album Swithering – Roddy Hart & The Lonesome Fire return to the stage! Don't miss them live at St Luke's Glasgow as part of Celtic Connections 2022!
Macy Gray, one of the most acclaimed American soul singers of her generation, is heading to the UK in 2022, catch her and her band The California Jet Club live at Saint Luke's Glasgow on 10th June!
Durand Jones & the Indications conjure the dynamism of Jackie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield, and the Impressions, don't miss them when they bring their upcoming tour to St Luke's Glasgow on 23rd September!
Join Clubbercise with Denise and The Classic Grand for their Christmas Clubbathon Charity Fund-Raver on 8th December in aid of Cash for Kids!
The Forge Market are delighted to be taking part in the annual Glasgow's Spirit of Christmas campaign by hosting a Secret Santa Giving Tree encouraging shoppers to make a donation to those in need.
West End bar and restaurant, Embargo, will host a drag queen dinner event with contributions going towards Trans Alliance Scotland on Sunday 12th December!