|Newlands South Church Riverford Road, Glasgow South Side G43 2EG|
|Little Angels Toddler Yoga Website|
|Facebook information can be found here|
What are YogaBellies Little Angels classes?
Little Angels classes are for babies and toddlers who can now move around by themselves
by crawling, walking, running, bumping or whatever that means. This ranges from around 10 months to 3 years.
What is covered in the class?
The classes incorporate elements of yoga, massage, movement and music and continue
the mum and baby bonding process while encouraging baby to express their new found creativity and freedom of expression.
These are generally taught as group classes and last around 45-60 minutes. The class includes yoga postures and dry massage strokes as well as stories, music, singing songs and rhymes and heuristic play. These elements together help baby’s vital development.
These classes encourage parents to ‘go with it’ and instead of trying to keep baby still, allow them to roam the room and explore – the room becomes your yoga mat.
What are the benefits of children attending YogaBellies Little Angels?
• Helping babies digestion and easing windy pains
• Helps their neuromuscular development
• Increased self-confidence and positive body image
• Helps strengthen the immune system
• Encourages baby to sleep more soundly
• Continues the parent-child bonding process
• Encourages social interaction
• Actively encourages self-expression and creativity
• Promotes a healthy life style from the start
• Strengthens and protects the immune system
• Relief from fussiness and teaching baby to self soothe as they approach the terrible twos’, helping regulate their little emotions
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for Little Angels Toddler Yoga are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.