|520 Langside Road, Glasgow South Side G42|
|Queens Park Website|
The park is extremely well used and is busy all year round. A great range of sport and recreational facilities can be found here along with a boating pond and smaller nature pond.
Queen's Park was awarded a Green Flag in 2012. The Green Flag Award is the benchmark national standard for quality parks and green spaces.
The park has a wide variety of facilities to suit all age groups including:
• Display glasshouses.
• Aviary & pet house.
• Café (all year) - toilet facilities available.
• Tennis courts - to book please contact Glasgow Life on 0141 276 0681.
• Five floodlit "all weather" tennis courts.
• Pitch and putt (seasonal).
• Two ponds.
• Poetry Rose Garden.
• Two play areas.
• Orienteering course.
• Skateboard park for enthusiasts at the adjacent recreation grounds.
• Picnic areas with benches.
• Public toilets
A wide range of restaurants, shops and public bars can be found within walking distance if you can drag yourself away from Queen's Park.
The park is open at all times however the specific facilities within the park are subject to opening times.
Go Radio | Number 1 for Glasgow & The West - Listen on DAB, Online or on your Smart Speaker, just say "Launch Go Radio"