|Clyde Offices 48 West George Street, Glasgow City Centre G2 1BP|
|Scotch Broth Events: Food & Drink Sensory Experiences Website|
|Follow aNipandTuckin on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
First to link avant-garde, ground-breaking research in science, flavour, food & whisky.
• Deeper level pairing ranges-molecular, chef consultancy & copy - marketing & PR friendly.
• Extensive creative partnership brings concepts to life with the latest cutting edge design
• Develop truly unique multi-sector team builds, leisure tourism tastings & Sensory Dining.
• Sensory brand experience specialist incorporating company values and strategy.
• Socialise with event App - live sharing, live streaming with real-time analytics.
• Fast event check in, personalised guest experience and audience journeys.
• Travel globally, develop local partnerships and personalise for different cultures.
• Guest speakers and master-classes for conferences, events, festivals, business & leisure.
• Cost effective affordable luxury with a private collection of stunning venue partners.
• Complete event project management: source & book venue, visual design, light & sound.
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for Scotch Broth Events: Food & Drink Sensory Experiences are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!