|9th Oct 2021 to 10th Oct 2021|
|10am - 5pm|
Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust
Bridgeton Bus Garage 76-136 Fordneuk Street, Glasgow East End G40 3AH
|See event website for details|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow GVVTGlasgow on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
We are happy to confirm that the Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust will be opening Bridgeton Bus Garage on the weekend of 9th and 10th October. The format of the event will be different from the Open Weekends we have been used to. So please note the important information set out below.
The event will run as follows:
• The garage will be open from 10am and until 5pm each day.
• Entry will be by pre-booked ticket only. Members intending to visit will also need to register in advance.
• Each ticket will be for a maximum two-hour slot only.
• All COVID-19 protection arrangements will be in place in accordance with the risk assessment we've carried out. This will include social distancing, regular hand washing/sanitising, enhanced cleaning and the wearing of a face covering. Anyone displaying any COVID symptoms will be turned away.
• A one way system will operate in the garage.
• No bus service will operate.
• We will have a small number of independent stallholders attending selling books, models, etc.
• There will be a GVVT stall selling our books and merchandise. We also have a significant number of models and secondhand books available to buy.
• A small number of visiting vehicles will be present.
• There will be no Clippies Cafe but an outside caterer will be present on site.
Given our reduced offering, our normal Open Weekend entry prices have decreased accordingly to £5 for an Adult and £3 for a child/OAP. No family or weekend tickets will be available. Details of the ticket booking system will be released soon so please watch this space.