|15th August 2020|
|10am - 4pm|
House for an Art Lover
Bellahouston Park Dumbreck Road, Glasgow South Side G41 5BW
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow studiopavilion on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
We will look at different approaches to mark making and engraving and experiment with outcomes. Participants will learn how to use traditional etching tools to create multi-colour plates with a variety of tones, shapes and textures. This course is great for beginners but will also cover some valuable tips and tricks for the more experienced print-maker.
Structure and Course Content:
– Introduction to Intaglio printing.
– Experimenting with mark making to achieve dynamic images.
– Shaped plates.
– Inking up and printing.
– Developing techniques from the morning session we will work on a 2-plate design, thinking about colour and tone.
– Introducing Chine Collé (collage) into your work, using coloured and patterned papers and cuttings from newspapers.
– Participants will come away with a diverse series of prints on paper.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Drypoint Etching are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!