The Queer Winter Market is back! This year in addition to lots of amazing queer artists and local businesses, we've also got:
- Free partner dancing class 3-4pm! Where everyone can learn to lead AND follow.
- Pay-what-you-can food and drink
- Clothes swap! So bring your donations and feel free to have a rummage
- Massage therapists in the upstairs room from 12-3
- Donations all going to Glasgow Autonomous Space
This is a Masked event, as some of our stall holders and volunteers have compromised immune systems, and this allows them to attend safely. quiet hour noon to 1 for our neurodivergent buddies.
Where possible we will update our listings to notify of cancelled, postponed and rescheduled events, however we STRONGLY ADVISE that you check with the venue/organiser in the first instance for updates.All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
GOT AN EVENT TO SHARE? It's free to post your events on What's On Glasgow, click here to find out more!Want to be the first to hear about what's happening in Glasgow? Just hit 'Like' on our Facebook page, join the What's On Scotland Facebook Group and 'Follow' on our Twitter account and you're all set!
Go Radio | Number 1 for Glasgow & The West - Listen on DAB, Online or on your Smart Speaker, just say "Launch Go Radio"