|Twinkle Toes Baby Massage Glasgow , Various Locations Glasgow|
|Facebook information can be found here|
For parents/carers with new babies to enjoy learning massage techniques in a comfortable, relaxing environment.
Benefits of baby massage:
• Quality time between parent/carer and baby.
• Aids digestion.
• Can relieve tummy ache and colic symptoms.
• Releases endorphins (feel good hormones) which can help sleep.
• Can increase appetite and promote weight gain; particularly for premature babies.
• Reduces cortisol levels (stress hormones).
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for Twinkle Toes Baby Massage Glasgow are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.
Margaret Rowbury, out breastfeeding counsellor, is available to provide support at this free, informal group. It is also an oportunity to meet other breastfeeding...