To celebrate Glasgow's unique martime heritage, over the course of the weekend our visitors will enjoy...
• Scotland's biggest open water rowing regatta; Castle to Crane race on the River Clyde
• Dragonboat racing down the Clyde (stay tuned for entry details!)
• Traditional skills demonstrations from GalGael
• Live music
• Sea shanties, story telling, and poetry
• Visit our Clydebuilt Market with handmade work from Glasgow's artists, designers and crafters
• Delicious street food
• Enjoy a drink (or two...) from the Riverside Bar with Galvanize Events Ltd
Everyone is welcome!
It'll be bright, colourful and surprising. It'll be unexpected, and it'll be really quite boaty! Keep your eyes peeled for updates to our line up...
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Clydebuilt Festival are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Join Potential In Me for their free online programme for parents and carers to help you understand your tweens and teens better!
Join Ricefield Arts online on Friday 17th July for a wellbeing workshop they designed to relax your mind!