Article Source: Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow
First Published: 10 December 2021 12:05
Updated: 10 December 2021 12:05
From Sunday to Thursday throughout December, Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow are offering a limited-time, multi-course holiday ‘Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe’ menu featuring some of their most popular culinary options. From the original Legendary® Burger to a full rack of baby back ribs, or lighter fare such as grilled salmon or a Moving Mountains® Burger, Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow has something for everyone in your family!
• Caesar Salad Bruschetta - crisp artisan bread topped with fresh romaine tossed with classic Caesar dressing, candied bacon & parmesan crisps, finished with a sweet balsamic glaze
• Blue Cheese Chopped Salad - chopped mixed greens tossed in a blue cheese vinaigrette with pickled red onions, red peppers, and Roma tomatoes, finished with crispy shoestring onions and blue cheese crumbles
Mouthwatering Main Courses:
• Mushroom Swiss Burger - signature steak burger layered with Swiss cheese, roasted mushrooms, garlic aioli and leaf lettuce, finished with shoestring onions
• Surf and Turf Burger - signature steak burger topped with One Night in Bangkok Spicy Shrimp™ on a bed of spicy slaw
• Original Legendary® Burger - signature steak burger, with smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, crispy onion ring, leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato
• Moving Mountains® Burger - 100% plant-based vegan patty, topped with cheddar cheese and a crispy onion ring, served with leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato
• Grilled Salmon - seasoned & grilled then topped with garlic herb butter and served with fresh vegetables
• BBQ Grilled Chicken - grilled chicken layered with signature spices and our signature barbecue sauce, served with seasoned fries and fresh vegetables
• Full Rack of Baby Back Ribs - seasoned with a signature spice blend, then glazed with house-made barbecue sauce and grilled to perfection
• New York Strip Steak with Marinated Mushrooms – NY strip steak, grilled and topped with mushrooms marinated in a smoked bacon and bourbon sauce
Desserts and Drinks to Satisfy a Sweet Tooth:
• Holiday Brownie - warm chocolate brownie topped with caramel and chocolate sauce, served with whipped cream
• Chilled Espresso Martini - Grey Goose Vodka, Kahlúa, fresh brewed espresso shaken until frothy and chilled
Book NOW to enjoy a festive feast at Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow!
This Christmas Day, Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow is open! Located on Buchanan Street, in the heart of the city, the American diner welcomes guests to join them on Saturday 25th December to enjoy their award-winning menu.
Looking for a night to remember on Hogmanay? Look no further as Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow are hosting a night of celebration in their all-new Cocktail Lounge and Pool Hall. Guests can expect a night of glitz and glam as they welcome in the New Year with some of the best tunes from a live DJ set. On arrival guests will receive a FREE glass of bubbly alongside a drink at the bells to celebrate!
Purchase tickets for Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow’s New Year’s Eve party here.
Whether you choose to dine-in or takeout, Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow wants to be part of the memories families make this holiday season. Those looking to dine at Hard Rock Cafe can find the nearest location and make a reservation by visiting www.hardrock.com/cafes/. Not dining in this year? No problem! For fast and fresh delivery straight to the dining room table by visiting www.hardrockcafe.com/delivery.
As the sector continues its recovery, the Tron Theatre are delighted to be announcing a busy new season of work for Spring-Summer 2022!
The best-selling Glaswegian author of one of last year's most outrageously funny books is appearing at a literary event in the city next month.
Celtic Connections have confirmed that over 50 shows for this year's festival will go ahead accompanied by a digital programme for audiences to enjoy online around the world!
Six by Nico's latest feasting anthology is a spellbinding addition to the restaurant environment soaked in nostalgia and fantasy, combining fairytale stories with visionary food!
A real treat awaits vegans exclusively at VEGA... Scottish luxury ice cream maker Equi's all-new 100% Vegan Biscoff Crunch Ice Cream!
National Theatre of Scotland announce casting for The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde Live at Leith Theatre and streaming to UK cinemas from February 2022.
City of Glasgow College's successful eco jewellery design competition is back for a second year.
First-ever IRN-BRU restaurant launches to deliver BRU-nique Burns Supper to your door!
Yotel Glasgow put their best foot forward in 2022 with complimentary sunrise yoga, self-care packages and £50 rooms.
Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow are set brighten their guests' day today by offering everyone 25% off ALL food and non-alcoholic drinks at the iconic Glasgow venue!
The Centre for Lifelong Learning are launching three new Upskilling/Microcredential courses in February 2022, fully funded by the Scottish Funding Council.
After another challenging year, Macdonald Hotels & Resorts is giving people something to smile about with a massive 30% discount on overnight stays!
Potato brand Albert Bartlett is on a mission to help the people of Glasgow get fighting fit by offering free sports sessions across the local area!
The Spring Swim, formerly The New Year Dook, will now take place on the first day of Spring – the 20th of March at Loch Lomond Shores!
With January now in full swing, the New Year brings a fresh start for all, including in our gardens.
Fat Hippo, a group of independent burger joints found in the North East and West of England, Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Edinburgh, is opening in Glasgow this year!
The double Olivier award-winning West End and Broadway smash-hit Girl from the North Country comes to the Theatre Royal Glasgow!
Starting next week, Six by Nico restaurants in Glasgow and Edinburgh will showcase some of the most memorable dishes from the previous year, with inspirations from all over the world.
Glasgow's sky-high bar VEGA is making it easier than ever to blow those festive cobwebs away and treat yourself this January, with 30% off ALL food and drink orders!
Glasgow Film Theatre (GFT) has unveiled the line-up of films audiences can enjoy on the independent cinema's big screens over the month of January.
The New Year Dook set to take place on the 2nd of January at Loch Lomond Shores is to be postponed until later in 2022.
Don't miss the reopening of one of the world's finest museums, coming March 2022!
Aldi Scotland has launched its ‘Not Socks Again?!’ campaign for the second year running, following its widespread success in 2021, which saw more than 2000 pairs of socks donated to good causes.
VisitScotland has recently teamed up with UNESCO to bring us the world's very first digital UNESCO trail, and Glasgow features centre stage!
More events have been announced for the 18th annual Glasgow Film Festival, taking place from 2 - 13 March in a new hybrid format, with screenings in cinemas and online via Glasgow Film At Home.
Celtic Connections is to put Scotland’s rich oral traditions in the spotlight this January as part of a specially commissioned strand of events for the Year of Stories 2022.
National Theatre of Scotland is thrilled to be presenting the world premiere of Orphans, based on the much-loved cult film written and directed by Peter Mullan!
It’s paw-fficial! Litterpicking Dog Owners group, Paws on Plastic, is awarded Scottish charity status.
Loch Lomond Shores, in association with Protay and Inchbaggers, is hosting a New Year Dook on January 2nd and is shouting out to all those brave enough to bring in 2022 with a 'dook' in Loch Lomond!
Book festivals, musical journeys, favourite cartoon characters and fresh takes on our culture and heritage, will form part of a dazzling programme of events to celebrate Scotland's Year of Stories!