Article Source: Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow
First Published: 10 December 2021 12:05
Updated: 10 December 2021 12:05
From Sunday to Thursday throughout December, Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow are offering a limited-time, multi-course holiday ‘Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe’ menu featuring some of their most popular culinary options. From the original Legendary® Burger to a full rack of baby back ribs, or lighter fare such as grilled salmon or a Moving Mountains® Burger, Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow has something for everyone in your family!
• Caesar Salad Bruschetta - crisp artisan bread topped with fresh romaine tossed with classic Caesar dressing, candied bacon & parmesan crisps, finished with a sweet balsamic glaze
• Blue Cheese Chopped Salad - chopped mixed greens tossed in a blue cheese vinaigrette with pickled red onions, red peppers, and Roma tomatoes, finished with crispy shoestring onions and blue cheese crumbles
Mouthwatering Main Courses:
• Mushroom Swiss Burger - signature steak burger layered with Swiss cheese, roasted mushrooms, garlic aioli and leaf lettuce, finished with shoestring onions
• Surf and Turf Burger - signature steak burger topped with One Night in Bangkok Spicy Shrimp™ on a bed of spicy slaw
• Original Legendary® Burger - signature steak burger, with smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, crispy onion ring, leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato
• Moving Mountains® Burger - 100% plant-based vegan patty, topped with cheddar cheese and a crispy onion ring, served with leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato
• Grilled Salmon - seasoned & grilled then topped with garlic herb butter and served with fresh vegetables
• BBQ Grilled Chicken - grilled chicken layered with signature spices and our signature barbecue sauce, served with seasoned fries and fresh vegetables
• Full Rack of Baby Back Ribs - seasoned with a signature spice blend, then glazed with house-made barbecue sauce and grilled to perfection
• New York Strip Steak with Marinated Mushrooms – NY strip steak, grilled and topped with mushrooms marinated in a smoked bacon and bourbon sauce
Desserts and Drinks to Satisfy a Sweet Tooth:
• Holiday Brownie - warm chocolate brownie topped with caramel and chocolate sauce, served with whipped cream
• Chilled Espresso Martini - Grey Goose Vodka, Kahlúa, fresh brewed espresso shaken until frothy and chilled
Book NOW to enjoy a festive feast at Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow!
This Christmas Day, Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow is open! Located on Buchanan Street, in the heart of the city, the American diner welcomes guests to join them on Saturday 25th December to enjoy their award-winning menu.
Looking for a night to remember on Hogmanay? Look no further as Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow are hosting a night of celebration in their all-new Cocktail Lounge and Pool Hall. Guests can expect a night of glitz and glam as they welcome in the New Year with some of the best tunes from a live DJ set. On arrival guests will receive a FREE glass of bubbly alongside a drink at the bells to celebrate!
Purchase tickets for Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow’s New Year’s Eve party here.
Whether you choose to dine-in or takeout, Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow wants to be part of the memories families make this holiday season. Those looking to dine at Hard Rock Cafe can find the nearest location and make a reservation by visiting www.hardrock.com/cafes/. Not dining in this year? No problem! For fast and fresh delivery straight to the dining room table by visiting www.hardrockcafe.com/delivery.
Six by Nico's team has harnessed the power of ancient Greek mythology to create a Mediterranean masterpiece of powerful proportions!
Glasgow will join Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle and Sheffield in going through to the next stage of the Host City process.
Glasgow's biggest cocktail celebration is bringing the party next month as it announces its cocktail-bursting event programme that will take centre stage during the festival.
This Saturday 13th August, from 1-4pm, Glasgow's Eusebi Deli and Restaurant is hosting a new cocktail pop-up in collaboration with stylish Vermouth brand, CUCIELO.
The R&A, golf's governing body, has revealed the name of its brand new golf concept that will open in Glasgow next summer.
Buchanan Galleries has made it easier for families to get 'back-to-school' ready with all the essentials from high-street brands at great prices.
itison has announced it is investing £4M to bring GlasGLOW and Elfingrove, its flagship winter events, back to the city, lighting up the west end through the darker months!
A striking new artwork celebrating life in Glasgow's Govan has been revealed to mark the 50th anniversary of Govan Housing Association.
Women In Rock, the ultimate celebration of the greatest female anthems heads to Eastwood Park Theatre this month!
Discover the taste of Edinburgh Gin with creative new cocktails hitting Glasgow’s favourite bars.
Glasgow's west end will be home to Scotland's first specialist Pastelaria – a Portuguese Pastel de Nata bakery - this week, as an entrepreneurial couple open up their new shop on Byres Road.
Magners and Roman Kemp invite fans to some of Glasgow's must beautiful back gardens!
The Foodies Festival (Gastro-Glasto) – the biggest touring gourmet food festival in the UK – arrives in Rouken Glen Park, Glasgow, from the 12th - 14th August.
On Saturday 10 September, Ben Nevis in the Glen Coe National Scenic Area (NSA) will provide the backdrop to the last Scottish Green Space Dark Skies outdoor artworks.
Over 75 leading finalists have been revealed today for The Scottish Bar & Pub Awards 2022.
After seven years of putting smiles on the faces of adults and children alike, family entertainment favourites Funbox have announced their final show at The Glasgow Royal Concert Hall.
Clyde 1 and Clyde 2 have seen listener figures continue to grow with a fantastic set of results in the latest RAJAR figures.
With Scottish students receiving their exam results next week, Glasgow Clyde College aims to help those who aren't sure about what's next.
Green Space Dark Skies, produced by Walk the Plank and commissioned by UNBOXED: Creativity in the UK, has revealed the artists who will bring Scotland's August events to life!
Conifox Adventure Park has today confirmed that they have officially broken a world record for the longest inflatable assault course which sits at a mammoth 568 metres.
Leading cocktail bar and brasserie Kelvingrove Café has launched a new menu dedicated to refreshing Paloma cocktails and an exclusive party to mark PATRÓN Paloma Month.
From the Costa Del Leith to the Clyde Riviera, IRN-BRU is set to deliver deckchairs and ice-cold cans to Scottish sun-seekers!
The Isle of Arran Music School Pipe Band is making its way to Glasgow this August to tune up for a week full of firsts for the young band.
Previous let and leaseholders, local organisations and the public are being asked about their current and future needs to allow Glasgow Life to present options for reopening more community venues.
The iconic Merchant City Festival has drawn to a close after an incredible weekend of entertainment.
Celebrating the Beautiful South legacy and great songs of their own, The South will bring their 2022 tour to Glasgow and Glenrothes in September!
Tom Walker, is set to perform an exclusive, 'Live & Up Close' gig for a lucky Clyde 1 audience, as part of an exciting partnership between Clyde 1 and Radisson RED, Glasgow.
A lifelike T-Rex showed its appreciation for Glasgow by donning the unofficial symbol of the city in the form of a traffic cone during a visit to the city!
City Sightseeing Glasgow has launched an online marketplace offering a range of Glasgow experience packages making it easier for visitors to enjoy the best the city has to offer!
Aldi Scotland is offering beer lovers the chance to taste Glasgow Beer Works' exclusive new flavours in Aldi Scotland's 27th annual Summer Beer Festival.